Deadline to apply is January 25, 2021!
CFHuron Business Training and Consulting Grants
CFHuron is providing grant funding to focus on providing technical and professional training/consulting services to help SME’s recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Grants of up to $4,000 are now available!
Examples of eligible projects may include, but are not limited to the following:
- advice and assistance with online marketing
- website and social media consulting and training
- advice on adapting to new safe workplace regulations related to COVID-19.
- accounting and cashflow consulting
- software or bookkeeping training
- legal consulting and reviews
- human resource consulting for health and safety or labour relations
Get a quote from your chosen consultant, and submit the quote to us with your application and financials. CFHuron will pay the consultant directly when the project is completed.
Eligible Applicants must meet all the following requirements:
- Established prior to March 1, 2020.
- Impacted adversely due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Able to submit business financial statements (Income Statement and Balance Sheet, in-house financial statements are acceptable)
- Provide a copy of the Master Business License or Incorporation papers
- Eligible businesses must be located in Huron County to apply through Community Futures Huron.
Please send in the Community Futures Huron Business Service Grant application, consultants project quote and your financial statements to Tina Heathers, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wondering if you are eligible? Please email us with any questions, we are here to help: email@example.com