Developing New Markets to Expand and Grow Your Business
March 28 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
This workshop is focused on helping small businesses to grow and prosper through New Market Development. We will discuss topics such as:
- Assessing your current organizational position – are you ready for new growth?
- How to determine the most advantageous new markets and new products to target.
- The importance of assessing people skills in determining who will manage and support your expanding enterprise.
- The importance of good advertising, promotion and marketing
- Are you and your business ready to consider the export side of business.
This workshop will be held at The Stone Crock Meeting Room – The Grand Room, above the restaurant in St. Jacobs
Stone Crock Restaurant
1396 King St. N St. Jacobs
Julien R. Den Tandt PAg. (Retired) – Julien held a number of senior management positions in firms that marketed products around the world. He specialized in helping firms identify key areas that required change. Once shortcomings were identified, action plans were then designed and implemented.
Julien is part of the Community Futures Mentor team, regularly helping rural business owners to grow and develop their businesses.
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Webinar on Wave Accounting
March 20 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Join us for our introduction to Wave Accounting. This webinar will feature Anna Pilon, a member of the Wave Accounting Pro network. Anna spends her time teaching and helping small business owners to work with Wave Accounting. Wave is a FREE online accounting package specifically designed for the small business owner.
Register today to participate in this online discussion.