Solving Small Business
Solving Small Business is a monthly e-newsletter sharing the latest news and updates from Community Futures Huron.
If you’d like to subscribe, please go to our homepage at https://cfhuron.ca/ where you’ll find the sign-up form at the bottom of the page.
The General Manager’s Report
The General Manager’s Report – a monthly update from Paul Nichol, Community Futures Huron General Manager on the latest activity of your Huron County CFDC.
2021/22 In Review by the Numbers
2021/22 In Review by the Numbers was presented at the 2022 AGM of Community Futures Huron on May 26, 2022. Read about the good work done over the past year here.
Please note: this page is under construction!
- Huron County Food Hub Research – Final Report
- Maitland Mills Concept Paper
- Food Charter
- Huron County Economic Development Plan 2016-2020
- Huron County Sustainable Food System Action Plan – March 2017
- Huron Local Food and Drink Strategy
- SEB Final Report
- The Health Rural Lens for Huron County
- Embracing Diversity
- Careers on the Water May 2015